welcom

"One’s destination is never a place" " But a new way of seeing things"

Friday, March 28, 2014

(Cooking) Green curry with chicken

Here's the easy menu from Thai masala named " Green curry". I brought so many kind of Thai masala
with me cos it's quite difficult to find delicious Thai food in Pakistan.  And this brand of Masala is 
exactly Thai taste as original. 

Even thought it might be easy with Masala but I forgot to think about ingredients here where to find
Coconut milk? Kinda head-ache ! fine I just tried to get what is there in Pakistan!
And here we go! 


On medium heat, put 1 spoon of vegetable oil in a wok.
- Then add the green curry paste (Masala). 
- Stir-fry for 2min until it is aromatic.
- Add milk a little. Stir till it got boiled. 
- Add Chicken meat and egg plant ( Egg plant looks a bit different from 
Thai egg plant but same taste)
stir till chicken and egg plant are half cooked .
- Add some water and little at a time till it full. 
( Or enough for everyone in family)
- Season with the salt and sugar.
- Add red chillies ( I couldn't find so I put the green one) And one last thing if you could find 
it would make this curry taste more like Thai style " The sweet basil or Ho Ra Pa "
But I couldn't find it in the market near my place.
What pity!


All Done My Green curry with chicken in Pakistan. 
We ate this curry with Naan, Roti and also White rice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment